We see God creating an Acts 2 Church: a vital Christian community, where we live the life of the first church in Jerusalem. E.g., we “devote ourselves to the apostles’ teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles…”
A vision is a picture of a desired future. We see:
- Worship that honors God and welcomes His Presence among us.
- A community that seeks, loves, and wins people who are far from God.
- A community where absolutely anyone can find healing, deliverance, deep friendships, and purpose for life through Christ.
- A community where people grow deeper in Christ through: Biblical teaching; small groups; healing prayer; mentoring and accountability relationships; and spiritual retreats.
- A community that multiplies itself at every level – multiplying disciples, small groups, ministries, and congregations.
- A community where each person can discover their God-given gifts and passion for ministry, and find a satisfying and effective place of service. and
- A community where people pray and seek holiness until God comes in transforming revival and changes our county.